» Scimore News Blog
The new distributed version (beta) is on the way.
2010-09-24 - Marius Slyzius
We are now working on version 4.0 – focusing on the ScimoreDB Distributed.
The main goals is to make ScimoreDB
- Build in fault tolerance, no more shared storage and clustering software required.
- Continuously running, dynamically add/remove machines while staying online
- Massive scalable (100+ machine clusters)
- User controlled clustering topology, enabling designing clusters for extreme safety, high writes and/or high reads.
With the improvements we want to maintain our current:
- ACID, to ensure the safety of your data.
- SQL / T-SQL, to keep low learning entry barrier.
- ADO.NET interface
- Upgrade from embedded/server to distributed by simple backup/restore
We are very interested in feedback and are looking for people who will try the early stages.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply with the details.